Who are we?
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Track160 is on the search for talent that is interested in an immersive training and part-time role to support the rollout of Track160 in Australia to Football clubs across Community, NPL including pro and semi-pro.
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business, from a combination of leveraging existing networks, along with generating new leads from a proactive, self-starter motivation perspective.
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
· Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
· Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
· Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
· Strong communication skills and IT fluency across Microsoft Suite, Hubspot (an advantage), and G Suite.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in G Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, (Hubspot an advantage).
· Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
· State-wide travel required to meet and visit clubs.
· Some weekend work is required during client launch periods with games, however flexible work environment will compensate accordingly.