Who are we?
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Track160 is on the search for talent that is interested in an immersive training and part-time role to support the rollout of Track160 in Australia to Football clubs across Community, NPL including pro and semi-pro.
To excel in this role, you should be an experienced operational leader, focused on connecting the Track160 Commercial team with the Product & Engineering teams, delivering operational execution to Track160 Clients being Clubs, Leagues, Schools & Universities.
● Maintain positive relationships and communication with Track160 Clients (Clubs, Leagues, Schools & Universities)
● Maintain Game Schedules for Track160 Clients
● Manage and drive the onboarding process of Track160 Clients - including setup and training of Track160 program members
● Maintain Game Status Reports
● Update Track160 User Profile databases
● Attend games to support Track160 as required
● Provide Technical Support & Troubleshooting
● Assist with Club Communications
● An appropriate tertiary qualification will be highly regarded for this position.
● Good communication skills, service-oriented
● Should have technical knowledge with computers & mobile apps
● Familiar with windows
● Computer networks, basic level