Product Marketing Manager
Who are we?
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Join Track160 to bring pro-level football experiences to the community level, with deep football analytics, personalized videos and more!
Track160’s proprietary technology is based on patented 3D skeletal tracking and machine learning capabilities that up until now were only available to pro-football leagues and clubs. These days, we’re leveling the playing field and enabling any player to train and play like the pros.
And now we’re looking for an incredible Product Marketing specialist to join us as we keep innovating and bringing new products to the retail world.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
● Helping our Product team to formulate and conceive the best products according to the relevant users
● Helping to create the best user experience, through all aspects of the user’s journey - microcopy, protocols, training, and more.
● Providing our Sales reps with sales enablement materials and product positioning docs
● Conducting competitors analysis and being on top of what is happening in our landscape
● Managing all user-facing communications - newsletters, tutorials, user surveys, support assets and more
Actively checking on our products’ performance and usability to provide insights
● Native English speaker with strong written and verbal communication abilities
● Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
● At least 2 years in a similar role
Nice to have:
● Experience in producing videos would be nice as well :)