QA Team Leader
Who are we?
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Track160 is growing fast and is looking for a talented QA team leader to join our Operation team.
We are looking for a team leader with strong technical knowledge, tech-savvy, passionate for quality, computer vision, and deep learning.
● responsible for building track160 products test plans.
● Lead the testing activities in the different agile teams, Manual & test automation.
● Fully hands-on, passionate about quality.
● Build track160 automation infrastructure, to be part of the company CI/CD process.
● Reporting to VP operation.
● 3-4 years of experience with manual & automation testing.
● experience in managing small teams (2-4 people)
● Experience in building automation infrastructure
● Experience in Node.js / Selenium / Python
● Education : Computer science degree / testing & development courses.
Nice to have:
● Experience in C++ / Oxygen - advantage
● Familiar with cloud technologies - advantage