Who are we?
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Track160 is growing fast and looking for a Sports technology cadet.
We are searching for an Australia-based talent (Victoria/NSW/Queensland) who is interested in taking part in immersive training and joining us for a part-time role, participating in the Australian rollout of Track160 to football clubs across the football community and NPL, including pro and semi-pro
· Good communication skills, service-oriented
· Should have technical knowledge with computers & mobile apps
· Familiar with windows, iOS, Android
· Computer networks, basic level
· University Degree (or completing) – Sports Science, Computer Science or anything technology/engineering-related