Who are we?
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Track160 is a Start-up company developing cutting-edge AI-based performance analytics software for leagues, clubs, and players.
Our proven technology is a game-changer for football players, coaches, and clubs of all sizes.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Support Engineer to join a growing team in our newly refurbished Tel-Aviv offices.
Your Day at Track160:
• Provide support to Track160 global customer base including soccer coaches, soccer players and technical partners.
• Address customer queries (requests and technical issues) related to Track160 products and services.
• The nature of the cases will vary and will involve “how-to” questions and trouble-shooting efforts related to operating systems (Linux/Windows/AWS) software issues (web, app), and issues related to video quality.
• Review, process and optimize videos of games generated by our customers
Document customer queries and communication in Zendesk CRM
• Past experience working for a tech company in a technical customer-facing position
• Service-oriented, proactive and detail-oriented
• Ability and willingness to work in 24/7 shifts
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Experience with Zendesk CRM and case management in general
• Comfort with ambiguity and a fast-faced work environment