Who are we?
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Track160 is a Start-up company developing cutting-edge AI-based performance analytics software for leagues, clubs, and players.
Our proven technology is a game-changer for football players, coaches, and clubs of all sizes.
We are currently building our Account Management team and are on the lookout for a Technical Account Manager to join us in our newly refurbished Tel-Aviv offices.
Your Day at Track160:
• Become the trusted advisor of strategic football clubs and leagues by proactive engagement and ongoing performance monitoring
• Provide technical consulting services to new and existing customers (escalations, best practices)
• Initiate ongoing and periodic activities resulting with enhanced customer satisfaction, optimized outcomes and reduced churn.
• Optimize the onboarding process and ongoing training for new and existing accounts.
Partner with Sales and Marketing for lead generation and nurturing by referrals, success stories and case studies
• Past experience working for a tech company in an Account Manager / Technical Account Manager
• Solid project management skills
• Familiarity with Customer Success methodologies, processes, and metrics (i.e Customer Health Metrics, Desired Outcomes, NPS, Customer Effort Score)
• Fluent verbal and written English (additional languages are an advantage)
• Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced work environment